To empower young women with managerial skills and knowledge necessary to lead a business and contribute to its growth.
To provide all round development of young managers by imparting managerial skills and knowledge, along with exposure to the real business world through interaction with industrial experts, and emphasis on corporate social responsibility.
The Department of Management Studies was established in the year 2006 and introduced the MBA course with two specializations; Human Resources (HR) and Finance (Fin). The faculty comprises of a team of dedicated professionals with vast experience in their respective disciplines. To bridge the gap between the Institution and the Industry, a student chapter named Hyderabad Management Association (HMA) was opened in the college in the year 2012. This association offers the students with an opportunity to understand the industrial environment, work culture and prepares them for the corporate life.
- Dedicated and experienced staff with vast knowledge and expertise.
- Active engagement of students using modern teaching methodology like audio and video presentations.
- Fully equipped lab with one system per each student enabling the students to participate in the practical independently.
Department mail ID :
College mail ID : email@example.com
Program Educational Objectives (PEO's)
- To help students build effective communication skills by eliminating their fears and inhibitions.
- To achieve good placements and generate references with consistent and sustained alumni performance.
- To inculcate a social responsibility in the students by involving them in practical social service programs.
- To offer a blend of both theoretical & practical knowledge through industrial visits & guest lecturers with industrial experts who share the best practices.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- To teach the fundamentals of the business environment and business organizations in all aspects to become good business managers.
- To enhance analytical and problem-solving skills to facilitate decision making.
- To instil professional ethics to maintain the image of the organization and growth in the long run.
- To improve inter-personal skills at work and prepare students for a multi-cultural environment in the modern globalized business scenario.
- To develop entrepreneurial skills and encourage self employment.
- To define the objectives at the micro level and direct the performance towards achievement of short/long-term goals.
- To take the students to places like orphanages and old age homes to help them understand and realize their responsibility towards the society and the underprivileged.
- To involve the students in group discussions, elocution and debate competitions on National and International current affairs to improve their knowledge, awareness and communication skills.